Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Columbo1
Guide
Guide

Thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Columbo1 wrote:

Can I get ARLO Secure Plan coverage for my VMS4430-100NAS, ARLO PRO cameras ?

Yes (assuming you are in a country where Arlo offers subscriptions).  There is a list of countries (and pricing for each) here:  https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Log into my.arlo.com in a PC browser, and select "settings".  Then select "subscription" from the left pane.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Columbo1 wrote:

Can I get ARLO Secure Plan coverage for my VMS4430-100NAS, ARLO PRO cameras ?

Yes (assuming you are in a country where Arlo offers subscriptions).  There is a list of countries (and pricing for each) here:  https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Log into my.arlo.com in a PC browser, and select "settings".  Then select "subscription" from the left pane.

Columbo1
Guide
Guide

I signed up for the Arlo Secure plan.

None of the camera systems listed  on the Arlo Secure Plan, Troubleshooting page, start with VMS...

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Columbo1 wrote:

I signed up for the Arlo Secure plan.

None of the camera systems listed  on the Arlo Secure Plan, Troubleshooting page, start with VMS...

VMS (as you know is a system).  Arlo doesn't identify them as systems in the KB articles, you need to know the camera and base models that you have (not the system). 

I believe the VMS4330 uses Pro-3 cameras (VMC4040P).  You can confirm this by opening one of the cameras, removing the battery, and looking for a label that starts with VMC.  You can find the base model similarly by looking for a label that starts with VMB on the base.

While you should check (since you should know what cameras and base you have), every Arlo camera model can be put into the Arlo Secure Plan.  Ultras will end up saving 2K instead of 4K with Arlo Secure (you need Secure Plus to get 4K), but they will still work.