Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have my own system on my phone.  I just installed another arlo pro system at my mother’s house using my brother’s email to create the account.  He granted me access but I don’t know how to add this system to my phone.  Do I have to create another account with different email address?  And if that is done, do I have to log out of one account and back in with another account to see the associated system?  Can I combine all the cameras (total of 😎 in one log in?

thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it to work but i have to remove the app completely from my phone first.  Then open the grant access email and click on "create your own account", and on the following screen click on the app store to download arlo app again.  Open and log in with my normal account and all mine and mom's cameras are there.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you were Granted access and the cameras that you see are toggled on ( so you can ) they should all appear in the same sign in

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you were granted access, you should have received an email with directions. Did you carefully and fully follow those directions?

Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I don’t have to create a different account, just open my arlo app as normal? And

what does “toggled on” mean? Some thing my brother has to set under device?

thx

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes to both questions. Make sure that your brother has actually selected all cameras on his system in the Grant Access section for you.

Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok, i’ll make sure he did that.  Now one more question to make sure I don’t mess up my own system.  While my cameras are on a complicated schedule, my mother’s cameras are just for us to mintor her,  not armed or scheduled at all.  Adding her cameras on my system won’t mess up my schedule, will they?

thx

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Nope, they're totally separate and, depending on your brother's settings for Grant Access, you may not have enough extra settings to make any changes on Mom's camera.

Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nope, I just want to be able to monitor, won’t make any changes.

thx

Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it to work but i have to remove the app completely from my phone first.  Then open the grant access email and click on "create your own account", and on the following screen click on the app store to download arlo app again.  Open and log in with my normal account and all mine and mom's cameras are there.

Thank you.