Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Soozq11
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras won't send alerts at night. I've checked all my phone (Android - One plus 5T) settings to be sure I don't have the app turned off at night. Please help! I've been burglarized and I need night alerts active.

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have Do Not Disturb activated? Can you set Arlo to override that setting?

Soozq11
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat r3 model. No "do not disturb" is not on. I have checked ALL my settings, including turning night mode off. Still not working.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Soozq11
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am not receiving any alerts at night. I do not have my phone set to do not disturb, and my phone is not set to do not disturb at night. Night vision is fine. I can watch live at night without problems. I'm just not getting alerts at night.
Soozq11
Aspirant
Aspirant
My phone is a One plus 5T Android. Their support team could not help.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What did you troubleshoot with the support team?

Soozq11
Aspirant
Aspirant
I could not reach support. The link carried me back to the same community support page. it seems impossible to directly contact support personnel.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As noted many times here, click on the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the send page. the 3rd page has contact links:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx