Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera goes off every minute. Keeps giving false motion. Set motion to 0 and turned off sound.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arlouser081219
Tutor
Tutor

Anyone know why I have cameras that go off every minute? It started with one so I would turn it off then another would start, turn it off and another would start. This would only start @ 11 pm. Once the three were off the remaining two were fine. Now all of the sudden its all three. I have set the motion to zero I have turned off the sound activation. I have placed them inside.

Talked with Arlo and they were so much help.... what a joke they wanted to know if I was right next to the camera.... what the hell is that going to do? You want me to take it apart? Or hit it with a hammer? This is driving me crazy! I have about 60 screenshots from today showing all the motion triggers that I had planned on emailing to support but I see they do not have that option.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi arlouser081219,

We're sorry to hear the problems you're experiencing with your Arlo camera. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

arlouser081219
Tutor
Tutor
Now I have to shut 4 cameras off every day...... what’s the point of having this garbage. No answer from tech other than they don’t see an Arlo device connected to my email. Yeah ok... guess they just rather not deal with their unhappy customers. They only want to deal with the ones whom are happy. I do not recommend this system to anyone looking for security cameras.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I wanted to let you know that I sent you a private message on Aug 12 to gather more information but have not heard back from you. Hope to hear back from you through private message.