Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cam keeps going offline.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Dvdmcc
Follower
Follower
I’m having what appears to be a common issue. 1 of 3 cameras keeps going off line. I’ve been using the cameras successfully for several months then all of a sudden. 1 the same one keeps going offline. Nothing has changed with my cams or set up router. Nothing. If anything the weather has gotten colder. But no even in single digits yet! These are supposed to work in the cold and the only way I can get back online is to switch batteries. Not take out battery and replace with same. I have to use new battery. Won’t last more than 36 hours and back offline. Batteries don’t die. Device just goes offline. Very frustrating and unreliable. Reliability is what I need from this cam. Plz help. I can’t use this cam if it doesn’t last. I’m away from home a lot and reliability is a must. I don’t have time to F around with this. Don’t tell me to relocate and try. Then move and try. I did all of this on initial set up and work fine for months. Fix now plz!
1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Dvdmcc wrote:

Don’t tell me to relocate and try. Then move and try. I did all of this on initial set up and work fine for months. Fix now plz!

This is how I fixed mine. This is also how you help diagnose the problem. But I won't tell you to do these things because you specifically said not to...