Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Blurry/Pixelated Recording and Skips on Motion Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
BMont
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I recently bought and installed the new Arlo Pro system.

I am having a bit of trouble with it, my recordings seem to be pixelated on the person when moving (Defeats purpose of having cameras) and also the motion skips where the audio seems fine. I can hear the person moving or doing something but the motion is stopped and then jumps.

Not sure what I can do to fix, help is needed. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
silanah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Please, do NOT just rely on this community forum.  If people have an issue you really need to open a Support ticket so Netgear actually becomes aware of it and can see how often people are experiencing it.   I am sure the engineers do not have enough time to read all forum posts and decide what is real hardware/software problem versus what is a user/environment created issue.

To get widely experieinced hardware issues fixed for everyone in the fastest possible timeline, we all need to put in Support tickets. Go to https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx  and choose Live Chat, Send an email or telephone them to start the process.

BMont
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just submitted one as chat wasnt available.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BMont,

This could be interference or signal strength related. Consider (temporarily) relocating your camera close to the base station (or relocate the base closer to the camera) and test again to see if you get the same results.

JamesC