Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo "You have logged out" (every so often). Back up memory stick is a mess too.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jim62
Aspirant
Aspirant

G'day, I'm needing help with my Arlo Pro system. Why does my app every so often tell me "You have logged out"? I can't explain, but do not trust some people in my life, one who was once trusted has had access to my house previously. I did not log out and I'm becoming suspicious that every time this occurs on my app "You have logged out", it's when I have been out on the weekend or at a function, as last night I was out and when I checked my app, it had told me I had logged out. I have also noticed that the back up memory stick is a mess. Where as once I would find all recordings neatly on one file under Arlo, now I have noticed 20 different files under Arlo, with different "Date Modified", some contain recordings some empty and i general seem to be a mess.

I have granted no one access to my account, just myself and it's been about 2 months since I last changed my password.

Thanks in advance Jim.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First thing as always, If in doubt, change your password to a strong one.

But Second, I don't share access at all and every now and then I see the same messg as to you; have been logged out.

It may just be on phone and sitting in background that causes it sometimes... really unknown, But not uncommon.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------