Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Tonstar1
Luminary
Luminary
Arlo pro
6 REPLIES 6
Tonstar1
Luminary
Luminary

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

can you post a snap shot?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Tonstar1
Luminary
Luminary
If I go to video settings to move pic green box where I want it to record everything looks great
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Looks pretty normal to me. I don't see much in the way of saturated colors other than a couple of blue cars on the left, in the distance, which seem saturated appropriately. These aren't aimed at best color rendition. You could try turning down the brightness (live view, click on the sun and adjust - be sure to save).
rdgwd
Guide
Guide

I experiend washed out colors on one of my cameras a little earlier (H8).  I removed the camera from the base station, took out the battery, re-synced it with the base station, and everything is back to normal.  Prior to getting the washed out colors I had the camera in the same location, but moved it outside by the pool for a few hours, then brought it back indoors, I think that change "could have" made a difference in one of the sensors not reacting.  The color is working, and night vision is back to normal.

I then had another camera that completly lost contact with the mother ship and wouldn't re-sync with her.  I did the same thing (three times), and it's now back in sync with the mother ship.  That camera too is a H8.

See image below of the washed out colors.  It's now back to normal.

sample_color_washed_out