Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
p_s
Aspirant
Aspirant

When will the above item be available in Singapore?

By the way, what is the power rating for the power adapter (for base unit) 

12 REPLIES 12
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

12VDC, 1.5A

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

p_s,

While I do not have a specific release date at this time, Arlo Pro will be available in regions outside the US toward the end of this year or early next year. More information will be provided as we move closer to the release date.

JamesC

p_s
Aspirant
Aspirant

does it support 220~240V, 50/60Hz?

dionysus
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't wait to get my hands on arlo pro. When is it likely to be released in Singapore? I see someone mention towards end of this year or Q1. Hopefully it is sometime soon. If the release is in Q2 or later next year, would I be able to buy in US and get it shipped over? And would it work here in Singapore with the voltage difference? Also, is the warrany international i.e. if I go to a local netgear support will they be able to fix any issues with the device?  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dionysus,

No confirmed release date for Singapore at this time. If I get any new information on this topic, I will be sure to post it here.

If you were to purchase a US Arlo Pro kit, it would work in your country providing you have the appropriate power adapter (you may need to purchase a converter). Keep in mind, not all countries have subscription plans available, so this could potentially limit you to the free Basic plan (Singapore has subscription plans available and has rates listed in the following table): What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

I will escalate your question regarding the warranty for more clarification and post back with more information.

JamesC

dionysus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James, appreciate the prompt response. I heard Arlo Pro will be released in UK in Jan, and given UK has same voltage and power adapter I am thinking of waiting for UK release and get it shipped over if there is no release date for Singapore by then. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this as based on the description seems to fit my requirements well.

KiethKok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any update on the release date for the Arlo Pro?

noboruwee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any updates on when Arlo Pro is available in Singapore? 

KiethKok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seems like there is still no release date for Singapore yet? Wondering why...

noboruwee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Probably some issues with the firmware or hardware for the region. Most devices now comes with 110V-240V plugs, but to see that it is only available in 110V is a mystery. Anyway, they replied that Australia is in March, so don't think it will be that early here anytime sooner in Singapore. Wiser to look at other products rather than waiting since survelliance is critical.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We expect to release Arlo Pro in more countries very soon. I do not have a specific date for the countries you describe at this time but will post an update as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

KiethKok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seems like Harvey Norman has started to sell the Arlo Pro in Singapore. Saw their listing on their online store here.