Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro product release date UK

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
kieranar
Follower
Follower

anybody any idea when the pro version will be avaialble for purchase in the UK ? 

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kieranar,

The target is Q1 but I don't have a specific date at this time. I will post an update when I have more information.

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable

It was expected the end December or beginning of January. Now you say 1Q. I put an Arlo Pro 2 camera system on preordered 26th December, 2016.

I need to install a system soon and if it won't be available until March I am afraid I will have to cancel my order and choose another sytem.

NewJenk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yep, the delays have been frustrating (plus Netgear seem hopeless in knowing when their own product will launch). I gave up waiting and bought the Nest Cam Outdoor.

N15M0
Guide
Guide

Amazon UK are delivering my Arlo Pro tomorrow (15th Feb) so fingers crossed that is the general release date too.

kev001
Guide
Guide
Had mine for a week now. Took 2 hours with support to sync camera. Router channel issue. But very impressed with it mainly.

Negative is video quality isn't the best. Can't identify number plates
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just an FYI - not only is the compression fairly high but the wide angle lens wil always be an issue for seeing details.  I'm hoping for <90 degree cameras at some point to address this.