Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro cameras offline

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Roadies606
Follower
Follower

The camera's says its offline but the base lights are all green, how do I get my cameras to work

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Power cycle the base. You may need to open and close battery doors, too. If these are Pro cameras, you will need to pop the battery out and reinsert.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open the battery door, pull and replace battery to reset camera ... it should auto resync ( if not do so )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Dokey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought the 4arlo pro wireless camera system just a few days ago and 3 of the cameras are doing great,but 1 of them keeps going off line.It is very frustrating.Cannot get support to answer me back and tell me my problem.Done everything I know to do.Any suggestions.

Knight_Rider
Guide
Guide

Have you tried moving the camera that keeps going off line to a different location? Obviously you tried doing a battery swap with another camera and see if that camera has any issues? If that still doesnt work have you tried re-syncing the camera to the base and moving the camera that is going offline to a different location? 

sherron
Aspirant
Aspirant
I too am having this problem. I bought the Alro pro 2 camera yesterday, not even 24 hours and I'm highly upset tryjng to figure this out.. the support team behind them will not get back to me. Camera one works perfectly. Camera two keeps going offline after only 30 mins! I've reset, I've swapped batteries. When I remove to another location and try to sync it will not work unless I take the battery out and replace it. Then it blinks and turns back on. Sometimes won't even turn back on. Both battery's are still 95% full. I'm so desperate for help
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The quick thing to do is swap at the store.