Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro app on Iphone X

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
beachside_arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been using the arlo pro system via my Iphone 7 with no issues for the last 6 months, I recently upgraded my phone to the Iphone X and have come across an issue.

I have my home arlo under my devices and a shared arlo at my parents house. When I would arm / disarm my home alro I would simply press and hold the arlo app icon to view the short cuts and select arm / disarm. It would only effect my home alro under my devices, however now with the Iphone X this shortcut is arming / disarming both my home arlo in my devices and my parents arlo in shared devices.

Is there anyway to get this shortcut to only effect my devices again and not the shared devices.

Any help is appreciated!

imageimage

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

beachside_arlo,

I was able to replicate this on an iphone 6. I've escalated this topic to find out what the intended behavior of this feature is and whether this is behaving as designed.

I'll post an update once I have more information.

JamesC

beachside_arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any updates on this issue?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

beachside_arlo,

I've been informed this is behaving as designed. When changing modes using 3d Touch, ALL systems on your account are subject to the mode change. This includes any systems with Access Rights enabled via the Grant Access feature.

If you do not wish to change the modes on shared systems, toggle Access Rights off from the primary account on those systems.

JamesC