Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro adpter and usb cable for 2nd camera?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
YN
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello,

where can i buy another adapter( p/n 332-10893-01) and usb cable (p/n 310-10062-01) for my 2nd camera? so i could keep it connected to power outlet.

Thanks 

YN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

YN wrote:

so where can i get one of he orginal PRO usb adapter?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYCMLY5?tag=price139360a-20&ascsubtag=172594462&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PJMLAW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wonder why a standard Apple 5 volt power adapter, using a usb-to-mini usb cord, wouldn't run an Arlo Pro camera?  I understand many camera adapters, including the Apple 5 volt, run the Arlo camera fine when connected to the mini-usb port in the battery compartment.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Well, they're not certified so you're on your own for warranty claims. However, I suspect a standard USB charger would work for a slow charge. Note that the OEM one is capable of 3 voltages and currents for fast charging.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PJMLAW wrote:

Wonder why a standard Apple 5 volt power adapter, using a usb-to-mini usb cord, wouldn't run an Arlo Pro camera?  I understand many camera adapters, including the Apple 5 volt, run the Arlo camera fine when connected to the mini-usb port in the battery compartment.

The PRO usb adapter puts out dual voltage... 5v and 9v (charging)...

And netgear states;

What power adapter can I use to charge my Arlo Pro batteries?

You must use an Arlo Pro power adapter and power adapter cable to charge Arlo Pro batteries.

For more information about batteries and battery safety, see Safety Rules for Arlo Pro Rechargeable Batteries.

For more information about why you must use the Arlo Pro power adapter and adapter cable, see What is Quick Charge and why do my Arlo Pro Wire-Free cameras use it?.

YN
Aspirant
Aspirant

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

YN wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYCMLY5?tag=price139360a-20&ascsubtag=172594462&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

YN
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you
mchinsomboon
Star
Star

Hello, that Amazon link seems to be for both a spare battery and the USB cable/charger. Is there a link for just the USB cable/charger? Because I need 6 of them, but don't need more spare batteries. Thx.