Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Gungali18
Aspirant
Aspirant

Received IPad update and now the Delete button has disappeared from the Library screen. So cannot delete videos. 

12 REPLIES 12
steve_t
Master Master
Master

When I go into my iPad library, I can either hit three circles at the bottom right of a video and select Favorite, Download, Donate, Share or Delete (delete is in red). I also have the option at the top right of the screen to Select videos. When I select the ones I want to select, they are surrounded by a green box. At the bottom right of the screen is the Delete button.

If you don't have these, are you logged into an account that has been Granted Access rather than the primary account login?

Gungali18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am logged in as the primary account, there are no access accounts. Interestingly when my IPad is turned horizontal then the delete button appears. 

There is another posting with another user experiencing exact same issue. 

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Oh, I never turned my iPad to portrait mode. It was only landscape. Has it been reported to Support?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not specifically able to replicate this issue but there is a support case opened on this. It's been escalated for further investigation.

What model iPad and OS version are you using?

JamesC

Midge99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. The delete button only appears in landscape view

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Midge99 wrote:

I have the same issue. The delete button only appears in landscape view

What model iPad and which iOS version?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The engineering team has been able to reproduce this issue and is actively working on a fix. Thank you all for the examples and descriptions.

JamesC

Jojam
Aspirant
Aspirant

After iPad update cab only see delete button in landscape but it’s grayed out. 

Ronhauck
Star
Star

same problem ipad pro latest ios version. callec tech support the day it happenned. tehy had the same issue on trying to replicate

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Ronhauck wrote:

same problem ipad pro latest ios version. callec tech support the day it happenned. tehy had the same issue on trying to replicate

If you look 2 comments above yours, JamesC who works for Netgear has said that support have managed to replicate the issue and are looking at a fix

Ronhauck
Star
Star

Your engineering team has had over a month and they still can’t fix it

JamesC wrote:

The engineering team has been able to reproduce this issue and is actively working on a fix. Thank you all for the examples and descriptions.

JamesC

Ronhauck
Star
Star

Yep a month later still the same