Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo battery life only lasts for 8-10 days. Tried removing but cannot resync.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kbaby82
Aspirant
Aspirant

I could really use some help. My Arlo had been acting up for some time now. I just bought it in February 2020 & it's actually been a pain in the tail for me. The battery life on both my cameras which came together in my package really only last about 8 to 10 days on one of them and a few extra days on the other both at fully charged. My current issue is that I had removed my Arlo base station & cameras so that I may re sink my stuff back into my account. However I haven't been able to do this. Can you please help me re sink my base station again to my already account I would be using all the same log in & account information. I keep trying but it keeps telling me that no Arlo devices found & how to correctly sink my stuff which everything is already properly set up. Minus this issue...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kbaby82
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had to call customer support for them to walk me through Re syncing my hub base station & cameras. They also had to do something on there end to re sync my items as well. But now I have it all up & running again. I just had to wait until the following business day during their open working hours.

Does kind of stink that they’re not actually a 24/7 technical support open phone line service as people have issues late into the night. It wasn’t comforting to not have my cameras watching out for me during this time. Even though I am & was not in any harm or danger. But still.

Thank you for your Suggestion. But I did try you way both on the app & on the Internet & still had no luck at all.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using the web client or the app when you add devices?

I suggest using the web app on on a PC for this.

Kbaby82
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had to call customer support for them to walk me through Re syncing my hub base station & cameras. They also had to do something on there end to re sync my items as well. But now I have it all up & running again. I just had to wait until the following business day during their open working hours.

Does kind of stink that they’re not actually a 24/7 technical support open phone line service as people have issues late into the night. It wasn’t comforting to not have my cameras watching out for me during this time. Even though I am & was not in any harm or danger. But still.

Thank you for your Suggestion. But I did try you way both on the app & on the Internet & still had no luck at all.