Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Waal
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have Arlo Pro for about a year, till last weekend when i wanted to check the Cameras, it show that the base station is offline. When i checked the base station was working normally, but in the app it provide me with the the message that the base station is offline same as the picture attached. I tried to unblug the station and plug it back with no benefit
3 REPLIES 3
vili
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had the same problem for 4 days now with my VMB4000 base station. Internet light is on and I can find base station from my router, but status is offline. What is this all about? I have tried everything including factory resetting, nothing helps.

nikolayslavov55
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, guys! Absolutely the same problem from 08.07.2018 till now - Arlo Pro VMB 4000r3. I tried all possibilities - no succsess. I writed in Arlo Smart Home's Twitter group - no answer. Can anybody help, please!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you've factory reset your base station, you'll need to also go through the process of reclaiming.

Log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices > select your base station > Remove Device.

Navigate back to My Devices > Click "Add Device" > select base station and follow the on screen instructions.

JamesC