Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Kmelander1
Guide
Guide
I think the Arlo app is crashing my iPhone 6S with new iOS 11 installed. Could be a coincidence but it seems to happen when I open the app. Anyone else?
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

anthonytaylor
Aspirant
Aspirant

So many Iphone users are facing this problem, for that simple solution here: https://www.howtoisolve.com/apps-crashing-in-ios-11-iphone-ipad/

Kmelander1
Guide
Guide

Yes, twice. I'm not positive it's the Arlo app because the phone has done it with some other apps as well. Totally annoying though. One broken iPhone 6S on deck if this crap keeps up. Also, the geofencing feature does not seem to work correctly. This whole issue may have something to do with the location services on the phone...IDK.

luinan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an iPhone 6s and my wife the 7plus.  Both running iOS 11.  While I do have some reservation regarding the quality of video recordings, never had any problems with with the Arlo app.  In fact, that is almost the only aspect of the entire Arlo system that has not given us any problem/challenges and find it very good ...  Both iPhones have lots of free memory (9 gigs plus) that may make a difference.