Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo and Arlo Pro camera doesn't give notification. Called customer service and paid $149.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ralphy22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo and Arlo pro camera dont give me voice notifications at all and video sometime come through in sec n sometime it takes mins I need to figure it out I tried everything I call customer service n paid $149.99 to clean out everything in laptop n that didn't work reset base n removed cameras and uninstalled app off my phone and started fresh n still having problems can someone please help

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The first thing to do is to take your computer to a paid professional and have it cleaned/rebuilt. Unfortunately, you Googled for support and got a scammer which cost you $150 when Arlo support would have been free. Who knows what they installed on your system to get passwords, etc. to your bank or other services.  Arlo support is here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

We can try to help here, too. You can't get voice notifications, just email and, for the phone, push notifications (like most other notifications on your phone, on the notification bar). Delays can be caused by use of Arlo Smart (if you have the subscription) or by battery optimizations for the app in the phone settings.