Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo VMS4230: cameras and CCTV. Does CCTV support 5 cameras in total?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
franz1234
Follower
Follower

I currently have 2 cameras connected and would like to add 3 additional cameras. Does the CCTV support 5 cameras in total?

Is there a model of cameras that has fixed cables/plug (I prefer it so that I do not have to recharge the cameras each time , they are of difficult access)

Since a few months, one of the 2 cameras I have doe not connect to the CCTV and results always offline, How can I fix tjis problem?

Unfortunately the customer service of ARLO is terrible! impossible to get support from the customer service. They do not recall. They do not pick up the call. The email seems no work. I ma very disappointed with Arlo and would not advice it to friends because of this awful customer service 

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Under the legacy cameras like the Pro, you can run up to a total of 5 cameras for free. ( 7 days rolling storage )

As to the one camera that doesn't work, swap locations of the two and see if the issue follows the same camera.

this will give more info as to how to fix.

As to ac power, yes they sell weather proof ac cables for the Pro cameras... or indoor ones also.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
bradcit999
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also searching the same information. I tried to connect more than 3 cameras and many times uninstalled the CCTV device. But once a time cctv installation was failed notification shown on the system.I was so frustrated with that issue. How can I solve that problem?