Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

This problem only for about three weeks to a month. Pertains to Library.  I have system on my Mac, iPhone and access to my husband's iPhone.  My iPhone's date in Library advances overnight whether a recording or not.  My Mac and my husbands date does not..... but will only if there is a recording overnight. I have rebooted, taken his access away and reloaded, called customer support a couple of times, checked time zones and no fix.  My husband wants me to fix it.  Help. he wants it to go to the next date as it should.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue with the Library appearing one day too early on iPad Pro should now be fixed in Arlo mobile app version 2.16.

If you experience this issue please make sure you have the latest Arlo app version downloaded. 

Arlo iOS App - 2.16 - 30th April 2020

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Van-BC
Aspirant
Aspirant

The icon at the bottom of my iPad shows I have recordings that if already deleted plus when I open up the program it opens on the wrong date. I think we have a software problem here but if I’m wrong I hope someone can tell me how to fix this problem. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Sterger

What version of the Arlo app & iOS is the iPhone using with the date issue?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Van-BC

Can you check to see if your Time Zone is set correctly Under My Devices > Time Zone as well as the Time zone on your Ipad.

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant
My phone is a 6s and the date advances every day. 13.31
My husbands is a 7 and date only advances if a recording overnight. 13.31
My Mac Pro does not advance unless a recording. 13.1

Arlo app on both phones 2.14
I go to website on my Mac for arlo. 

Hope I am telling you what you asked for.  thank you.

(new..took me awhile to figure where to answer)

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is it possible to provide screenshots of the issue with the dates.

Can you provide a little more detail regarding this statement? "My iPhone's date in Library advances overnight whether a recording or not"

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

fullsizeoutput_3c3c.jpeg

This morning it is the 8th.  There was no recording overnight, and the date does not show the 8th.  This is my husbands phone.  My phone shows the 8th.  My Mac still shows the 7th also.  Yes, all would be on the 8th if there was a recording overnight.  So two don't advance date wise, but my phone does.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue with the Library appearing one day too early on iPad Pro should now be fixed in Arlo mobile app version 2.16.

If you experience this issue please make sure you have the latest Arlo app version downloaded. 

Arlo iOS App - 2.16 - 30th April 2020

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now...my phone, my husband's and my Mac do not advance date overnight in library.  We have the app on our phones.  I don't on my Mac.  I went to apps but when I put Arlo in, it doesn't come up.  To get there (Arlo, devices, library etc) I just type it in on the address bar.  Should I have an app on my Mac?  So, things are worse, my library date on my phone used to advance (not husbands or Mac) but now it doesn't.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Sterger

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

We continue to be frustrated.  The date does not advance on our iPhones in library and sometimes on my Mac.  I continue to ask for help here and I have tried to call in for support but after long wait hang up.  I have checked my app, and re-update.  I have disconnected the home base several times, I have clicked the re-set.  I have taken the app off and then reloaded.  I have read to take devices off and re-add but that won't do anything for library.  If we go out and activate "ourselves" while armed, it will advance but not on it's own.  Now what?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Sterger

I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for your reference: 41711427