Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro rules that show multiple cameras to record when one camera senses motion or sound.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Hentz
Tutor
Tutor

Would someone please post a screenshot of their app showing exactly a custome mode

Where A senses, A Records

B senses, B records

A senses, B records

B senses, A records

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I have a lot of cameras and the rules didn't all show up in one screenshot so I:
1) Made a new mode and gave it a name
2) Made a rule that say Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

3) Made a rule that say Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record
4) Made a rule that says Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record

5) Made a rule that says Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

The Front Pro 2 and Front Doorway Pro 2 names for the cameras aren't too confusing I hope

Nested1.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Are you after the mode page that shows the rules or the rules page that shows the details for the rule?

Hentz
Tutor
Tutor

I am not sure.  Maybe you could show both.  This is all new to me.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I have a lot of cameras and the rules didn't all show up in one screenshot so I:
1) Made a new mode and gave it a name
2) Made a rule that say Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

3) Made a rule that say Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record
4) Made a rule that says Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record

5) Made a rule that says Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

The Front Pro 2 and Front Doorway Pro 2 names for the cameras aren't too confusing I hope

Nested1.jpg

Hentz
Tutor
Tutor

That is exactly what I need.  Thank you so much for your help and quick response.