Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Pro rules that show multiple cameras to record when one camera senses motion or sound.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Hentz
Tutor
Tutor

Would someone please post a screenshot of their app showing exactly a custome mode

Where A senses, A Records

B senses, B records

A senses, B records

B senses, A records

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I have a lot of cameras and the rules didn't all show up in one screenshot so I:
1) Made a new mode and gave it a name
2) Made a rule that say Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

3) Made a rule that say Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record
4) Made a rule that says Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record

5) Made a rule that says Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

The Front Pro 2 and Front Doorway Pro 2 names for the cameras aren't too confusing I hope

Nested1.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Are you after the mode page that shows the rules or the rules page that shows the details for the rule?

Hentz
Tutor
Tutor

I am not sure.  Maybe you could show both.  This is all new to me.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I have a lot of cameras and the rules didn't all show up in one screenshot so I:
1) Made a new mode and gave it a name
2) Made a rule that say Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

3) Made a rule that say Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record
4) Made a rule that says Front Pro 2 motion triggers Front Doorway Pro 2 to record

5) Made a rule that says Front Doorway Pro 2 motion triggers Front Pro 2 to record

The Front Pro 2 and Front Doorway Pro 2 names for the cameras aren't too confusing I hope

Nested1.jpg

Hentz
Tutor
Tutor

That is exactly what I need.  Thank you so much for your help and quick response.