Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MS87
Follower
Follower

This is most infuriating. Arlo Pro stopped recording few weeks back. For a while - when accessing library on the Android App - I was getting message that there's a problem and the support works on this. Now the library is just empty and no recordings are listed (even though I do get notifications). 

Tried to get Arlo support. The only option seems to be AI chat which ends in message of me being contacted with support followed by message that I am not eligible for support because I don't have a subscription. OF COURSE I DON'T - that's the point of free lifetime plan so I do not have to buy one. And I will not buy one just to get support for what should not require support in the first place. 

So, here we are - bunch of Arlo paperweights that send useless notification with Arlo apparently backpaddling on their commitments when they sold me the hardware. 
Anyone else experienced that? 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Probably the fastest thing to do is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules, etc. to speed the rebuild.

ypatel
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue, were you able to get the 5 day recordings to work?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ypatel wrote:
I am having the same issue, were you able to get the 5 day recordings to work?

What cameras do you have?