Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Smart Is Not Detecting People, Animals Or Vehicles Only Shows "Motion"

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Deanomite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arlo Pro only notifies me of motion. No longer displays vehicle, animal or person.  I have the 

Premier subscription. Whats up? There are clearly people, animals and vehicles in the videos. 

also its keeps defaulting to Best Battery Life. I constantly change it to best video quality, but it always go back. 

4 REPLIES 4
Deanomite
Apprentice
Apprentice

maybe this is it?

There is a new "manage arlo smart" on the interface. None of my cameras are on there. They used to be...

I am unable to drag and drop any of them on the mobile app (galaxy s9 android). Nothing is moveable. 

When i do it on desktop, it just loads and loads and loads. I have to hit refresh and its there. I had to repeat this process for each camera.

I would assume If im paying for the premiere subscription, and it was working before, that I shouldn't have to back and manually add my cameras. Is there anything else i have to do to get this feature working? anything else that has been reverted back? seems like some changes have been made and sets me back to basic.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Deanomite

Has this been working for you since you posted this issue?

Ralphy22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having trouble with the time out how can I fix this please help 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Ralphy22

What are the circumstances when the timeout occurs? Can you provide a little more detail regarding this.