Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro mode rules deleting after several hours

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jcn115
Aspirant
Aspirant

I added a 4th camera to my Arlo system and I set the mode rules to record video and send a push notification when movement is detected. After setting the rule, I try it and it works, but after several hours, I noticed that I don't get the push notification and when I go to the app, the rule that I created is no longer there. I tried to add it several times, but it keeps deleting and it is only this one camera, the rules for the others still there. Anyone seeing the same issue?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jcn115 wrote:

I added a 4th camera to my Arlo system and I set the mode rules to record video and send a push notification when movement is detected. After setting the rule, I try it and it works, but after several hours, I noticed that I don't get the push notification and when I go to the app, the rule that I created is no longer there. I tried to add it several times, but it keeps deleting and it is only this one camera, the rules for the others still there. Anyone seeing the same issue?

Not something I've seen.  But I am thinking that creating a custom mode and using that might be worth a try.

jcn115
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried that and still happens. Today I’m going to try to do a factory reset of the hub and do the whole setup and see if that makes a difference