Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro - missing videos for October

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
tnez13
Aspirant
Aspirant

I checked my app this morning and found that all of the videos recorded in October had disappeared.  Videos from September are still saved and accessible.  I have contacted Arlo support but was wondering if anyone else had this happen.  Is there a reason for it?  Is there a workaround?  Thanks.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tnez13
Aspirant
Aspirant

For what it's worth, below is an excerpt of the reply I received from Arlo tech support.  Hopefully, all our videos will be accessible again soon.

Please be informed that our engineers are already aware that Arlo users are temporarily unable to access videos recorded in their library due to some server maintenance. Our engineers are actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. No worries all videos are safe and your camera system is working fine. We will notify you as soon as the server is back online.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BradenB
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine are gone as well. Checked this morning. Videos created after are showing up though.
IncogNieto82
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same issue this morning no video for the past 7days...WTH? Now my question is that I have the free  erosion with 7days recording and 3 month support. But what does that mean? Does it mean that after 3 months they will no longer support my 7day recording times?

Lakers2000
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue too. Contacted support and they checked all my settings, saying everything is good and that my email/password needed to be changed. I told them I doubted that was the issue but did it anyways to pin point the issue. Nope that didn't work. I resetted my Arlo base and re-paried all my cameras, still has the same issue.  The issue it seems is coming from their end, there's like multiple post about the issue we are having but no solution. I hope they figure it out, Arlo is a good product but this issue is very concering. 

Rachal
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the normal arlo, and all my videos have disappeared too. I hope they manage to sort out the issue and restore them, I had the last images of my cat before she disappeared on them 😞

jashep2700
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here

88pi4nokeys
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am having the same issue, my pre-fiance notified me today.  (shoutout to you you know who your are 😉   )  After checking It seems she is correct.  Arlo please figure out what has happened and why multiple customers are experiencing lost footage. This is very alarming and risky for you all. I am a huge fan of this camera system but why are all my videos missing. Please fix ! 😞

tnez13
Aspirant
Aspirant

For what it's worth, below is an excerpt of the reply I received from Arlo tech support.  Hopefully, all our videos will be accessible again soon.

Please be informed that our engineers are already aware that Arlo users are temporarily unable to access videos recorded in their library due to some server maintenance. Our engineers are actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. No worries all videos are safe and your camera system is working fine. We will notify you as soon as the server is back online.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Mine are back now.

BradenB
Aspirant
Aspirant
Confirmed. Mine are back as well!