Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro missing movement

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TurleyE
Aspirant
Aspirant
We left the home, which was picked up.
We returned home an hour later, which was picked up..
About mid-way another person came home, which was not detected.
Thought perhaps the internet was down, so checked attached storage and there is nothing there for that period for that camera, but online and offline has recordings for other cameras.
Not aware of this happening before, but worried as have recommended 4 other families to get the cameras. What could this be?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TurleyE
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sorry for delay.
I tried upping the sensitivity, with no change - still misses triggering.
I have found that if you leave the house a certain way, the security door blocks the camera long enough. Not a normal behaviour for someone, but the person does not always exhibit normal behaviour.

Cameras have been moved, which should help with this issue, however I have another more serious one now, but I will have to do a new post for that.
Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
vuvankhoa1
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo is not working .
It stop recording at 11:24 last night .
Please help me
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Not aware of this happening before, but worried as have recommended 4 other families to get the cameras. What could this be? 

It could be a number of things...

But I would check and possible raise the sense level of that camera ( small amounts at a time )... it should end up somewhere around 92+% for good response vs false triggers

Also arm the cameras and verify if the motion icon is black for that camera ( running man (web) , ball -lines (apps ))

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
TurleyE
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sorry for delay.
I tried upping the sensitivity, with no change - still misses triggering.
I have found that if you leave the house a certain way, the security door blocks the camera long enough. Not a normal behaviour for someone, but the person does not always exhibit normal behaviour.

Cameras have been moved, which should help with this issue, however I have another more serious one now, but I will have to do a new post for that.
Thanks for the help.