Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro-knocked offline

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JASSr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base unit LED Green yet cannot connect to internet

7 REPLIES 7
Andy1nOnly
Aspirant
Aspirant

That happened to me also when I added my ARLO PRO on the router that I was using (NETGEAR64) with my ARLO.  When I turned off my ARLO base unit and unplugged it from the router my ARLO PRO showed up as offline.  I just reset my ARLO PRO and restart my surface studio and I am back to business.

Hope this help...

steve_t
Master Master
Master

The base has multiple LEDs. Which ones are on and green?

JASSr
Aspirant
Aspirant

They are all green.

JASSr
Aspirant
Aspirant

This has been the worst product I ever peurchased I have had it with on and off again working an image to unclear to look at and alarms sounding for no reason.  I will State same in my on line review.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's not at all clear what you're seeing and what you've tried. While frustration can take over, throwing your hands up and giving up doesn't get anyone anywhere.  However, we can't help without details since we're not there.

The base should have green LEDs for power and Internet.  The camera LED will turn green when one camera has successfully synced.  Your router can also be an issue if it's not owned by you since some ISPs have made settings that cause Arlo to not work.  If it's yours, have you made any security settings changes?  ISP connection speeds can also be an issue - what are yours as measured by speedtest.net?

A reset may help.  Press the rest button on the base until the LEDs flash amber.  Let it reboot and start fresh. Do things work now?

Andy1nOnly
Aspirant
Aspirant

All are green...

steve_t
Master Master
Master

JASSr wrote:

This has been the worst product I ever peurchased I have had it with on and off again working an image to unclear to look at and alarms sounding for no reason.  I will State same in my on line review.

This must mean you have got it connected to the internet then??

Have you read the manual on how the system works?