Arlo Pro get connection issues and battery draning fast

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
I had purchased set of 5 Arlo pro cameras. 4/5 work well. But, there is 1 camera get problem. After 2-3 hours using, Arlo pro camera got off connection and battery get low. I thought that was a battery problem and replace battery from another Arlo pro camera. But, the same issue still occurred. I tried so many times (even put the camera beside base station) and realized that to reconnect temporarily, I must take out the battery and reput it in. It could work in 2-3 hours. And, last night, I turned room-lamp on, this camera had still been under night-vision mode (refer to photo).

Please advise!
Model: VMC4030| Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap the location with a camera working well to confirm its the camera and not location.

If issue continues, contact Netgear Support directly ; https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
I had swapped the problem camera into the position of another camera which worked well. But the issued still occurred.
Model: VMC4030| Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

If it still occurred with the camera, open a case with support. It's the only way to get faulty hardware replaced.