Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MDArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Pro indoor/outdoor system with 4 cameras.  I am the administrator and have given access to several family members (i.e. "Arlo friends").  The specific access given to each of them includes all of the cameras, their phones and "allow access rights" option.  Ever since the app update of 1/2020, my Arlo friends do not receive push notifications.  As the administrator, I still receive them.  We are all using Android phones.

I have checked my notification and permission settings (within Android) and have confirmed that they have the exact same notification settings that I have.  The only difference I see is within the Arlo app.  As the administrator, I am able to set up the rules in the system "Mode" and can select "push notifications" within the rule summary screen.  They, as additional users, don't have that option since they can't view or edit the rules.

Is anyone else having this issue or is there anyone that has any ideas to resolve?

Much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MDArlo

Are all the granted access users updated to the latest version of the Arlo app?

MDArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply ShaneS. Yes, we are all on the latest app version as of 1/7/2020 (2.12.3_27015)
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I see,  Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support