Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro delay or undetected motion?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jellyb
Follower
Follower

I just bought an Arlo yesterday. There is motion that goes undetected, or a massive delay, or something. For example, it is 9.33 pm and I just went to and returned from the store in the past 20 minutes. In the arlo app, the last activity was from 6.54... hours ago. It also missed several other known movements today. Is this normal? Will these show up eventually? It is a lag problem or is something not right? I've also set the sensitivity to 95%

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The PRO has pretty good detection.... but will say the placement and sense levels make a big difference.

Can you post a snapshot of what the camera sees ?

Also , make sure the camera was properly ARMED, after arming you can check on the Live View screen and if properly set, the "running man" over each camera should be Black

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Also, make sure you set the sensitivity in the right spot.  Using the Motion Detection Test just gives you a number to work with.  You then have to place that number in your modes and rules (Mode tab, select your base and edit the Armed mode).  Be sure to save the setting changes.