Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
2Ka
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo library have no recordings available for a 24 hour period now all of a sudden. Live video works fine. Made no changes in any settings for over a month prior. I am receiving notifications for movement but no recordings in the library. Found a similar post in this forum but it was a year ago and solution was that Arlo was working on a fix and will update the page but I can’t find the fix anywhere. Ant ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
steve_t
Master Master
Master

You used the label IFTTT. Is that a part of the problem?

2Ka
Tutor
Tutor
Tried to use ‘trouble shooting’ but would not accept it. Gave me a very short list to choose from and ittt was the best fit. Checked library this morning and only 1 video went to library. Normally have 30+ each day.
usalwin
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have noticed the same problem. No settings were changed and all of the sudden I noticed no recordings yesterday. Only very few recordings Monday and Tuesday. Have you resolved your issue?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Remove the IFTTT settings and retest you system on it own.... only way to see if it's the Arlo or add on app IFTTT.

Also verify when armed the "running man ' goes black when the system is armed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
2Ka
Tutor
Tutor

Running man is black on all cameras. Took your advice and removed/reinstalled all mode settings. Also deleted all custom modes I created and was not using. Tested everything and seems things are working as designed for now. Hope this works, thanks for your help.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Great

Morse is faster than texting!
2Ka
Tutor
Tutor

I think I fixed the problem by removing/reinstalling the settings in modes. I deleted all custom modes I created and are no longer using. Things are working now so we will see.