Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera stopped charging. Works fine when battery removed but not when battery is inside.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
joscka
Follower
Follower

I am using cable and wall adapter that came with camera and charged several times fine. Now using them I get an error code when trying to charge. Camera works fine with battery. Camera works fine plugged in with battery removed. With battery in, and plugged in, it won't charge. Arlo support was worthless. The person on the phone could never understand the problem.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi joscka,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you regarding this since you mentioned you contacted the support team.

ArloMarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. Waiting to hear back about this. I have never had issues charging my 3 cameras until this time. Have yet to see anyone with an answer! Just would like to know if I need new batteries or a charging cable or my cameras software is causing this??
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey ArloMarlo,

Are you receiving any error when charging? I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.