Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kelvins
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, my Arlo Pro camera went offline suddenly even though the battery is full. I tried to reset the camera by opening the battery compartment but i am still getting the orange indicator light.
Please can you advise?
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Which LED is amber? We need full information to help. Have you tried power cycling the base?

Kelvins
Aspirant
Aspirant

I keep getting a rapid flickering amber indicator light on the camera which suggests that the camera is having problems syncing to the base station. The camera is fully charged because it flashes a blue light when I open and close the battery compartment.

I have tried power cycling the camera by opening and closing the camera and syncing the camera to the base station but I always get the rapid flickering amber indicator light on the camera.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What happens if you move the camera closer to the base or swap cameras around?  It may be that the position is the problem.

Kelvins
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried moving the camera close to the base station and swapping the cameras. It still doesn't work. It is definitely not a battery problem because I get a blue light blinking when I open and close the battery compartment. Shall I return this camera?

In summary, I have tried the following and I still keep getting the rapid flickering of the camera's amber indicator.

1) Opening and closing battery compartment, re-sync to base station

2) Moving it closer to the base station

3) Moving the camera very close to the base station

4) Keeping the base station far away from the router

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yup, sounds like a camera hardware problem.