Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera not responding. Took it down to connect charger but blinks orange?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Toledori
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have multiple Arlo Pro cameras within my house, and as of a week from today one of them is no longer responding. I took it down and connected it to the charger and I was only getting a double orange blink. I later change the battery with another camera that is currently working and is fully charged, but I still can not get this camera to load, to run, or anything. I even plugged it to the charger and it does not have a blue light. The battery from the camera that has not been responding is currently in one of the working cameras, charging just fine. And I can get the working camera to load and view live. Again, this other camera does not work, does not allow me to see live. And I do not get an error within Arlo App. It only shows me the last thing the camera recorded as its front page and nothing else. 

Any help please.

2 REPLIES 2
Nicolos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Two cameras now I bought the 3 camera system about 2 1/2 years ago
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As always, if you have a hardware problem, you have to use official support by clicking on the Contact Support link at the bottom here. Hardware issues can be solved by using your warranty to get a replacement.