Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera flash blue orange and does not connect with the base. Tried restarting.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rohit140985
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo pro Camera does not connect with the base. It always flash blue and orange. It also does not charge the battery. It battery was completely discharged; so i swapped the battery of my other Arlo camera, that was 100% charged. Even though i put full charge battery, it is continuously blinking blue and orange and does not connect with base. In this process it connected one time though, but just for 1 min and started blinking blue, orange 

I have already done following steps:

1. Restarted Arlo base several times and tried to sync this camera. All other arlo camera sync with the base except this

2. Put fully charged battery into this defective camera 

3. Did everything mentioned in here https://kb.arlo.com/000039094/My-Arlo-camera-will-not-sync-with-my-SmartHub-or-base-station-how-can-...

Please can anyone help me out ?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That flashing usually indicates a firmware update occurring. However, it would seem to be stuck, perhaps due to the dead battery.  Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here - maybe they have a way to get it working again.

rohit140985
Aspirant
Aspirant

They do not repair out of warranty camera. They do not even have a repair center where we can pay for the repair and at least our devices get repaired. Till now i was thinking Netgear is a good company, but hat changed today. They lost a customer today. Congratulations to Arlo!! 

dcfox1
Master
Master

True but support may help you troubleshoot your problem.