Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Firewolf65
Follower
Follower

My Arlo Pro's burn through the rechargable battery, especially the one will need charging in less that a week.  I realize that I have the setting turned up to monitor the surrounding area for safety, but the HD's I have have a much battery life.

So I want to buy the charging station, but no one has any for sale, and I mean NO ONE.  When does Netgear expect to catch up with the demand? 

No local stores have the charging station and non of the online retailers have it in stock.  They also have no idea when they may be receiving the device.

I am disappointed in the lack of support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Pro Charging station availability update: The target release date for the Arlo Pro Charging Station is March of this year.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have escalated this topic requesting more information on this products release date. I will post an update once I have more information.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Pro Charging station availability update: The target release date for the Arlo Pro Charging Station is March of this year.

JamesC

Tkwtampabay
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its 03/29 and none of the brick and Mortor or the on line stores have the charger and they don't know when they will gte any. So whats the latest on when we can espect to p0urchase a charger for the Arlo Pro Camera's?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here at NETGEAR, we pride ourselves on delivering quality products that meet our high standards and requirements for performance and safety. Additional time was spent testing to ensure this product meets consumer expectations.

We sincerely apologize that this has taken longer than expected and are doing all that we can to expedite the shipping process to our retail channels. As soon as we can confirm availability, I will post an update.

JamesC

jayazzy
Aspirant
Aspirant

"We sincerely apologize that this has taken longer than expected and are doing all that we can to expedite the shipping process to our retail channels. As soon as we can confirm availability, I will post an update."

It's a month later now, are these chargers ever going to be availble? The system is basically worthless without them.