Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro batteries only lasting a minute

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Rosety71
Guide
Guide

Am I the only one that has batteries that last only a minute?? These cameras are worthless.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The pro battery pack  lasts over a month for me... if yours is really lasting a min, then contact Arlo Support

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
bighorse
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nope, my system is about a year old and most all the batteries are junk. In the beginnig I'd get two or threee weeks out of a charge. Now, I might get half a day or several days or a minute or two but for the most part all the batteries (ten cameras) are junk. As a last resort to salvage my investment I'm going to install the solar chargers to see how that goes.  If that does not work out well I'll bite the bullet and go to a "real" hard wired system and wite this off to experience.  That is, the best design, and technology is only as good as the junky factory that actually builds the hardware.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Rosety71 and @bighorse,

Our engineering team is aware about the rapid battery drain that some users are experiencing and is currently investigating the problem. We appreciate your patience and understanding about this and will provide any update as soon as we have more information to share.