Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro appearing on all devices except iPhone which I accidentally removed from.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
EdHamilton
Aspirant
Aspirant

While installing Arlo Solar Panel I accidently removed camera from iPhone while positioning. Yet camera is showing on all other devices except the iPhone on which it was accidently removed. How do I reinstall on this iPhone?. I have tried to add device, Actually going onto laptop and regranting access and turning off and back on. What is next?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You sync it like you initally did - briefly press the sync button on thebase (don't hold it) and then press the sync button on the camera. The camera should have a slow blue blink for several seconds followed by rapid blue flashing. You may need to restart the base if this fails.

EdHamilton
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried your recommendations, re-sync cameras, restart base station, this went well, also, lastly dumped arlo app and reinstalled, situation still the same,  camera shows on any device I log onto except the iphone i accidently remove it on.  Thanks for your response. 

EdHamilton
Aspirant
Aspirant

To let you know what I did to recover deleted camera. I logged into Arlo app with an alternate email account and the camera now appears on Iphone. Not the perferred method, but I do have the camera back on this device.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here to raise awareness.