Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro and Pro 2 need to be charged every 2 days. Assuming it's a software update.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Willemlr64
Follower
Follower

I have 2 Arlo Pros and 1 Arlo Pro 2. They are on a schedule for detection for 6hours each night. I've had to charge ever other month. Something has changed , I can only assume a software update because I have to now charge them every 2 DAYS!!!. FIX THIS NOW!! This makes them useless to me. This better be fix ASAP!!!

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Willemlr64,

Have you tried removing the battery from your cameras and then re-inserting them to see if that helps? Otherwise, try testing by bringing your cameras closer to the Base Station and see if you're seeing the camera battery drain. You can also refer to this article to see how you can extend your camera's battery life: How can I extend my Arlo camera's battery life?

If you're still experiencing the issue, try power cycling your Base Station by unplugging the power adapter from the outlet, wait two minutes, and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. When the power LED and Internet LED light solid green, your base station is connected to the Internet.