Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro & Arlo Pro2

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Reedme
Follower
Follower

I own 15 of your Cameras Plus your Doorbell Camera and I Also been enrolled in your service And Paying My Bill Each month on time for at least ten years or more. But when I Need You all help, I Can't get It at All. from time to time your cameras doesn't work. I Have tried calling, Emailing Evening using your support team and tell Noting, Nothing at All. But you all love collecting my money each and every month. I really need someone to reach out and help me, This really Unbelievable and Ridiculous. You See Four Incidence Have Occurred On my Property, and I have no recording of it Pulse I have a disabled family member that I love and take care of. And we need these cameras to make of feel secure around our property and in our home. I can't Stressed how importing we need these cameras to work Correctly and Properly. 

2 REPLIES 2
Streak2
Master Master
Master

For your own safety, please remove your personal contact details from your post.

There could be many reasons when some events are not being recorded. For a start, Follow the information in this article and see how you go.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062661/Why-are-there-no-recordings-in-the-Arlo-Library

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi,

Have you tried reaching the Support Team within the app to further investigate this issue you are experiencing?

You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.