Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Won’t Stop Detecting Motion: Nothing Is There

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
duggyhow501
Guide
Guide

My arlo pro won’t stop detecting motion when nothing is there. What can I do? It’s doing it constantly every minute. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You should first check the sense level setting in the Mode your using to arm... if it is normal ( about 80% to 90%, default is 80).

If it is and then still acting up, use remove device ( in settings for camera ) and delete the camera and then bring back as new... this will rebuild the default settings and modes back in the base

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would start by rebooting the base and pop the battery out of the camera and reinsert to reset the camera. Do you have another camera so you swap around to see if it's somehow the location? It might be worthwhile to post a screenshot here or a link to a video.

duggyhow501
Guide
Guide

Hi, I have tried rebooting the base, took battery out and left it out overnight. I will try removing the camera and putting it back in service and see if that helps. If not, I will try another camera there. Thanks y’all.

duggyhow501
Guide
Guide
Hi y’all, so far it has started working bettter, I didn’t get a chance to do anything new. Thanks for all replies and help. God bless. Jesus saves to the uttermost.