Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro VMC4030 keeps going offline. Have to reboot hub and cameras. Suspect issue with WiFi?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rvasas
Follower
Follower

I have 2 Arlo Pro and 1 Arlo Pro 2 Cameras currently in use on my Arlo system.  One of the Arlo Pro Cameras continuously goes offline and the only way I can get it to work is to perform a total shutdown and reboot of the hub and cameras. It is very slow to communicate with mobile app or going direct to Arlo web site.  It finally comes online and within a few hours drops back offline.  I suspect the issue is with the WiFi portion of the camera.  The unit is over 1.5 hour drive at our lakehouse and this makes it difficult to service. The unit is over the 1 year warranty and I need to know who and how I can reach someone at Arlo to send defective camera.  Being it is fairly new I would like to have repaired.  Is there an option to return product for support? How much is refurbished unit or average cost of repair? I cannot locate anything on Web Site for repair options.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey rvasas,

If you need to contact the support team, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.