Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jurassicman
Follower
Follower

The system has been working for 9 months without an issue. Now 1 of the 4 cameras does not save the video (audio turned off on all). In motion detect test mode, it shows the LED flash when there is movement. In live mode, it does ok. All settings have been checked and they are the same for all cameras. I removed that camera and then added it back - still no saving (or maybe not detecting motion?) the video whether it is AC powered or baterry powered. In live mode I can take a video and it is saved as Manual. Everything seems to work except auto motion mode!!!!

Anybody have anything like this happen? What is a possible solution? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Gave you rebooted the base? If using a custom mode, try using the Armed mode for testing.

dsmclown
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been having the same issue, one of two cameras though. 

One functions as it should including everything automated. The other works only with live view and manual save. The orange LED lights up to show motion detection but no video is ever saved. I have unplugged and removed batteries from every device for a full day. Everything came back online with the same issue. I've pressed the small reset button on the base with no changes noticed. I've removed and re-synced the camera in question with zero difference. 

I've checked the library via web browser and the app, but only see videos from one camera. 

I have yet to find a solution.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey dsmclown,

Have you tried rebooting your Base Station to see if that helps (as jguerdat mentioned)?