Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Recording times stop too short

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ENF
Star
Star

When I first purchase the Arlo Pro 2  I was pleased with the quality of the video/pics.  That said, after having this installed for over a month now I am really unhappy with it.  I wanted to view something that happened in my front yard a few days earlier then when started to look for the playback. To my disappointment the recording lasted less than 10 seconds??? I have checked other cams (i have 5 of them) as well with the same result. I really dont know how to fix this even after reading all of the arlo community boards.  I should be able to see continuous video for much longer periods but that does not seem to be the case.  Please tell me there is a fix for this or did I waste over $600 on this seemingly useless system.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked the recording times set in the Mode ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ENF
Star
Star

Thanks for the reply.... yes i show it on "record until activity stops(up to 300 sec).... is that the right setting?

dcfox1
Master
Master

Yes or u can pick below that for a set time.  I forget what its up to but its good. I use both on different cameras. I have the pro3  so not sure if u have the set time.