Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Recharging Station

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TJBSJ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone have any updates on where I can purchase the Arlo Pro Recharging Station?  I currently have an order with SmartHome and they have "no idea" when they'll have it in stock;  I just placed an order with Nebraska Furniture Mart after reading a post that someone had actually received their order from there.  The website says in stock 4/28/17 which is better than anything else I've found, but I don't know if they're just baiting me to place an order there or what, and then will move the expected ship date out when 4/28/17 comes around.    This is such a joke.  NetGear needs to step up and offer some explanations.  At the very least take the Arlo Pro Cameras OFF the market until they can provide the accessories we need to make them work.  If I don't have some luck here soon, Best Buy is going to get all my cameras back. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TJBSJ
Aspirant
Aspirant

SmartHome just notified me this morning that my order for the Recharging Station HAS SHIPPED!  I called to confirm and was told it's coming to me from California and I'll have it by Saturday, 4/22/17.   Wow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

No ideas...  nothing except I check the stores for avaiabilty when they post  coming in stock ( to in stock ).

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TJBSJ
Aspirant
Aspirant

SmartHome just notified me this morning that my order for the Recharging Station HAS SHIPPED!  I called to confirm and was told it's coming to me from California and I'll have it by Saturday, 4/22/17.   Wow.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

good timing then !  🙂

Morse is faster than texting!