Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro - Not Receiving Notifications

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
JacquiG
Follower
Follower

As of yesterday I have been having issues with my Arlo Pro Wire free camera.  It started with delayed notification, where we were not being notified on any of our ios devices for at least 3-5 minutes.  Now, when my husband went out the front door there was no notification at all.  This all started happening when Arlo had their system problem yesterday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Orvid,

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Arlo Mobile App & reboot your device?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Restart your base station and see if it fixes it

Orvid
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a similar issue. My phone (iOS 12) was receiving notification up until the evening yesterday, from then on no notifications were received.

I restarted the base station twice and confirmed that I had notifications turned on. My wife’s does receive notifications.

Please advise.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Orvid,

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Arlo Mobile App & reboot your device?

Orvid
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the quick response Shayne.

I’ve not tried the uninstall/install of the app yet. Was concerned I would loose all my settings for the cameras and base. I have rebooted the base unit several times.

Will reinstall the app and see if that solves it.
Orvid
Aspirant
Aspirant
Removing and reinstalling the app fixes the problem.

Thank you.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Orvid,

You are welcome, I am glad this resolved it for you!

bfmed61
Guide
Guide
this doesn't resolve the issue! I have a Galaxy S9 and I am still not receiving notifications after deleting the app, restarting the base station and then reinstalling the app. Why doesn't Arlo pay attention and fix the bug that actually matter instead of screwing around with how Arlo looks?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

bfmed61,

What firmware version is your base station & cameras running? You can find this under Settings > My Devices > Select The Device > Device Info > Firmware