Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
guharlaga
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not sure what’s going on. I am no longer receiving notifications, and when I checked all the days were blank. I assumed it had something to do with my last iPhone update. So I logged out and logged back in, that didn’t work, I uninstalled and reinstalled, that didn’t work I have power cycled my station. Really nothing is working. Wondering if anybody else has had this issue? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If you’re missing email motion alerts they have stopped working for everyone last month.

As push notifications to the mobile are still working, arlo is not prioritising a fix.

guharlaga
Aspirant
Aspirant

@guharlaga wrote:

Not sure what’s going on. I am no longer receiving notifications, and when I checked all the days were blank. I assumed it had something to do with my last iPhone update. So I logged out and logged back in, that didn’t work, I uninstalled and reinstalled, that didn’t work I have power cycled my station. Really nothing is working. Wondering if anybody else has had this issue? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

i got this... https://100001.onl/ 

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can you describe how you are seeing this?