Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
richnworkn
Tutor
Tutor

One of my Arlo Pro cameras is not working. After a few weeks with dead batteries, I finally recharged all 4 of my cameras went to hang them in their respective locations. That is when I noticed one of the cameras was still reading as offline despite nearly 24 hours charging. I tried removing the battery and reinserting it and all I get is a 5 second blue light with no other activity. I tried swapping batteries with another camera and same thing.

This is when I removed the camera from the base station in the Android App on my phone with the hopes of syncing and having everything working again. No such luck. The camera still gives me the 5 second blue light but no other activity.

Any help with this would be apreciated.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
richnworkn
Tutor
Tutor

I've tried this an I have had no success. The camera is not appearing on my app because I previously removed the camera from the base with the hope of resyncing/reconnecting. I am unable to sync as well. I get no indication that the camera is turning on other than the blue light that stays on for a few seconds when power is reconnected.

richnworkn
Tutor
Tutor

Also, I know that the batter is not dead as the batter works just fine if I transfer it to another camera.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Power the base off then on, give it time to reboot (2-3 mins )

Then make sure its a QUICK press on the base sync button and then the camera.... If it faills , then wait about 5-10 mins and try again.

After multi tries, if NG, contact Arlo Support

Morse is faster than texting!