Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Hub (VMB 4000) not working - Device not found

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MaggieGrt
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, our Arlo Pro Hub (VMB 4000) stopped working.Firstly it didn't connect to the cameras anymore, then I followed your steps of resetting. However the device cannot be found anymore. I ve been trying for over a week now, multiple resets etc but nothing can get it to work. Also tried to re install App on my phone and in  another Wifi Zone, but it just won t find the Hub.  All I get is "No Arlo device found". We only purchased it in November 2018 which is quite disappointing. Would appreciate input. Thanks a million!

Maggie

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

How did you reset? DId you remove all devices from Settings, My Devices as well as holding the reset button until the LEDs flash? After the reset, only the power and Internet LEDs should be green.

MaggieGrt
Tutor
Tutor

Hi @jguerdat

yes all the above. Multiple times with no success

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat are the base LEDs showing? That may be a clue. Have you tried both the app and a computer browser? Is the phone connected to your WiFi? If all seems fine, it may be a hardware issue which can only be resolved by using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Jdoe17
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have followed the instructions but nothing even rebooted modems etc. Any help appreciated thank you
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jdoe17

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support